miércoles, 7 de octubre de 2015

                                                                                  Sergi Comalat Gisbert
                                                                                                     3r ESO
MY LAST SUMMER
Hi everybody, today I’m going to talk about “my last summer”. First I finished school and after a week I went to a summer camp in Maine (U.S) with another spanish people and Lluís Sala. In the camp I made sport and different activities and I met a lot of people and I learnt a lot of English.
When I arrived I went fishing in Montmalús (Andorra) in a refugee, for two days with my brother and father and Lluís and his father.
Afterme weeks I went to Turkey with my family. There I visited Istambul (the capital) It was amazing and after I went to Kuçadasi, there I visited The Ephesus Ruins. Ephesus was the Greek and Roman city most important in the Turky zone with 200.000 people. Next to Ephesus I visited the Vergin Mary house. Last day I visited Pamukkale hot springs. The last place of the trip was in Bodrum City it’s like Ibiza from Turkey. In Bodrum, there were a lot of big sailboats and yachts.

This is My Last Summer.  






 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario