miércoles, 26 de abril de 2017

MY TRIP TO ITALY
One week ago I spent five days in Italy with my school mates and two teachers. The trip consisted in explore the country and make new relations in our class. We went to Di Garda, Pisa, Firenze, Lucca, Verona, Venice...

The first day, we caught the plane from Barcelona to Milano and there a bus was waiting to go to Di Garda (amazing lake in Toscana province). There we ate an a fabolous pizza and after we went to Verona “Romeo and Juliett city”. We visited the ARENA, the Romeo and Juliett house and all the shopping streets in the city center. In my opinion Verona is a very nice city with a lot of things to do.

The second day we went to Venice. We caught a very early train and we visited all the city and monuments including de San Marcos square, glass museum... We had a lot of free time so we met Brugulat friends, we visited shops, we ate in a very nice restaurant...

The third and the fourth day we stayed in to Firenze (Florencia) for me was the most beautiful part of the trip I will visit again, I'm sure! The hotel was beteween the principals squares and very quietful. We visited the Cupula del Fiore, the Academy, Ufizzi Gallery, Puente Bequio...
I LOVE FIRENZE! There I bought a leather bracelet and a Mafia t-shirt.

Last day we went to Pisa and Lucca. There are a very nice cities but in my opinion I prefer Firenze or Venice. The Pisa tower is small but very curious. We ate in the best restaurant of all the trip.
We caught the plane too late and we arrived in Banyoles at 3:00 of the morning...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario