miércoles, 24 de mayo de 2017

Describing a photo

In this photo I can see a soldier embraces with their supposed children. All of them are crying so I guess he's been many months or even years out of home without seeing his family. For his uniform I can see that he's from United States and I think he's been in a United States base in Afghanistan or Irak because a lot american soldiers are there defending and teaching. It looks that their are in an airport or somewhere similar because I can see a big windows, an airport gate and screens.

When I saw this photo I knew it was the one indicated to describe because it's very emotional to see the union of a family. I can't imagine not seeing my family in a long time and I think that this soldier thought the same because his face says a lot.
For another part, more patriotic, he has a lot of courage to go in a war zone like Afghanistan or Syria and defend his country knowing that he can die. For a lot of people this soldiers are heroes.
Resultado de imagen de army emotional

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario